Monday, June 22, 2015

#44 I don't remember


These last couple of days I've been kinda sick, but Satan doesn't take a day off, so neither do I! Jaja but if anything I say in these email doesn't make sense it very well may be that I took the night time pills during the day.

I really don't remember what happened this week all that I remember is that I felt really good about this week. Yesterday we went over to the Montes' house and I made burritos! We had a great time, and were able to have another very edifying lesson. Whenever I go over there I feel like I do a lot of introspection, and it allows me to open my spiritual eyes. I'm trying hard to see situations and people the way that the Lord does.

Later during the day yesterday we were contacting in the streets. It was 42 degrees... which is Fahrenheit is about 108 degrees. I was sick and completely drained. I told my comp that we were going to sit in the shade, stay productive and make calls. As I was making calls some old guy came and started talking to my comp. Then an old investigator came and started talking to me. Then his friend walked by and I started teaching her too. We taught for like 20 minutes, but he had to go to a lesson. It was awesome to see the Lord just do what I couldn't do. When we give it our all God will pick us up and take us the rest of the way!


The church is true. I love all of you and sincerely hope that you all have a fantastically great week! (I think that's grammatically incorrect... ehh.. have pity for the sick(;

No comments:

Post a Comment