Monday, August 10, 2015

#51 Land Before Time #76




Add caption



This week was awesome! I've still been working on writing my miracle for every day and I've been more happy and excited! I think some people believe I'm borderline insane, but I get so pumped when we go and talk to people about wonderful truths! 

Just briefly for my email I want to share how great it is to see how God can transform people's lives and allow us to shift our mindset. I would like to share two examples one is my recent converts' father from Talavera. His name is Daniel, he was part of the Romanian police force and was one of the most hard headed people I've ever met. (I was one of, but I mean definitely) Our branch mission leader said that he's seen people Change and has seen God do miracles, but that he didn't think Daniel would go anywhere. 6 months after that discussion I had the opportunity to hear him tell me that Daniel, his wife and 2 kids have been going to church for the last few months! Haha My old branch mission leader was happy to inform me that he was wrong about Daniel and God really can change anyone. It was a good moment to see Miguel being a good example for his family and to see seeds you planted start to grow. 

The next example is Consuelo! She's a Columbian investigator that we have. I met her about 4 months ago. I had previously met her daughters, but they told me that their mom didn't want anything to do with us. I then saw her crossing a bridge, and went to talk to her. She said she was in a hurry, quite rudely, and kept walking. I told her that it wasn't a problem because missionaries walk fast! She still gave me a cold shoulder and I was very persistent and finally hot permission to stop by her house. This week she called me because we hadn't seen her for 5 days and got after me for not visiting her! She's also been to church about 5 times and is now bringing her daughter! GOD IS GREAT! 

Well those were just 2 examples and God's still working on making me the third, but I've still got to humble myself and let The Lord mold me. The church is true! I hope you all have a great week! 

Pics from Santiago, Pontevedra and my buddy elder Bartholomew... Come to find out I punched his cousin in the face in 7th grade... Small world. ðŸ‡²ðŸ‡½


No comments:

Post a Comment