Monday, September 14, 2015

#55 "Miraculous day en Villalba"

Group email! 


    Okay well I actually had a little bit of time to write on the train, so I can tell you about Richard. He's our Nigerian investigator who is spectacular! He used to be Muslim, but the Lord went preparing him poco a poco until he was ready to know the gospel of Jesus Christ. This man has more faith than anyone that I've met... He's incredible. He has a baptismal date for the 16th of October. He still has to get married, and wait for the government to say he can get married. Reasonably he's still a ways out from getting it all done, but he says that God will open whatever door He needs to to help Richard me a member of the church of Jesus Christ. Richard is amazing, and I feel extremely blessed to be a part of his conversion. 

 Now I'll tell you about my miraculous day en Villalba. Today I went to go visit my first area, and had very little time due to travel. I really only had time to visit 2-3 families that I really wanted to see. As I was talking to one of the families about people who had accompanied me to lessons, and brought me their friends to teach. I asked about 2, Harison and Giovanni... Both of the now inactive. I was heart broken and truly sad. These people are incredible. I really wanted to see them, but I knew both of them worked. On our way to another place we found Harison! I was super excited to see him, and I have him a giant hug! This guy is great! I got after him with love and told him to go back to church. It was short quick and powerful. Then on our way to another visit we saw Giovanni! Again, a crazy unexpected miracle. I also invited him to come back to church; told him how much I loved him and how much I knew he could do. It was wonderful. 

As I was talking to Ismael(my first convert) we acknowledged how great the Lord was and how he was and is a God of miracles! I was incredible to go back and visit! I felt a ton of love and I'm so grateful that I was able to see those incredible people again... God is good. God is great!



I got to visit my first area today! It's been almost a year since I've
seen a lot of these people! I have to catch a train and go three hours
away, but it was great and I'll write more next week!

Richard is a machine!! He's our investigator he has more faith than
anyone I've ever met. I love him and his family a lot! I'll write more
next week! I never have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment