Monday, May 4, 2015

#37 PROGRESS

Well this week has been like Shakira says. "loca loca loca"!!! We recieved notice that we're going to have ipads, so we're going down to Madrid. (From Ourense it's like 7 hours on train) As we found this out I talked to the missionaries in my last area about how everything was going in Talavera. They let me know that Helmut (Miguel's brother) recieved permission to get baptized. I love every fasset of missionay work. Some plat, some cultivate and some reap. I'm super excited to see that his parents felt the Spirit and that Miguel(Romanian that I taught and baptized) has been a good example. It's super exciting!! 

    As I was talking to those same missionaries I was reminded that Jhonny and Patricia(Awesome couple that we taught the temple prep classes to) hasn't been through yet. I decided to take avantage of the miracle that Elder Poulson and I were going to be in Madrid and make sure that they went through and that we could be there for their sealing, and the sealing of their 2 children!!

It all sounded nice and dandy, but it has been crazy difficult to coordinate everything, and make sure that everything is ready to go. I knew that I needed to take the bull by the horns and make this happen, but Satan works sooo hard to make sure that people can't enjoy the blessings of the temple. I still need to work out some details, but it looks like it should all go through. I ask for all of your prayers to make sure we help the Fuentes family get sealed!! 

Well I don't have any funny stories, but I know the church is true, and that the gospel helps people to expiernce joy. I love you guys and hope you have a great week!! 



pics from exchanges with my British Friend in Lugo!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment