Tuesday, February 10, 2015

#27 God is Great



This week has been one of the most rewarding weeks of my life.

This week started off fairly rough.. I decided to leave a few of our
investigators because they weren't doing their part, and just wanted
to chill with us. We were in the street contacting a lot!! We had been
rejected a ton, and my comp still doesn't speak Spanish very well, so
I had to go ham, and work hard to keep my level of excitement high. We
put together some visits, and then we got failed on, so back to the
streets!! It just seemed like we were getting rejected a ton. To be
honest I kinda sucked.

Well then Sunday roles around, and we had ward conference. We had a
bunch of investigators come! Miguel has decided to stop going to the
discoteca and drinking! He wants to be baptized soon!! Cristina came
to church, and loved the environment! Juan Pedro, and Edwardo (2
recent converts who we're been guiding a little) did their interviews
to be made elders! Next week they'll be ordained! Joni and Pati got
their interviews for the temple (Elder Poulson and I taught them all
of the temple prep classes) and they should be going through in a
little over a week!! When I saw all of this occurring all of the
bummer week I though I had had seemed like nothing! God is great and
I'm just happy to know that I might be helping a little to progress
His work.

I hope you all have a fantastic week! (Eat Pringles... it helps)


pics When I was young...my buds!! And a throwback

PS I have a big favor for anyone who actually reads these! I need a TON of activities for us to do with a small youth here! I want to show them that they can have fun while they keep the commandments!! Ideas will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks a lot fan club!!! PLEASE HELP "It's for the children" 

No comments:

Post a Comment